"Normal is just an illusion, what is normal for a spider is chaos for the fly" #morticiaaddams
everything I like is either expensive, illegal or won’t text me back
it is necessary for children to be raised with dogs
Oh baby, all I need is one more chance. Won’t you please let me back in your heart. Oh darlin’, I was blind to let you go. But now since I see you in his arms.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
"Never sacrifice these three things: your family, your heart, or your dignity." Congratulations on becoming a certified medical assistant, it’s been a pleasure watching you grow and come this far. To many more milestones!!! I love you!!! #congratulations #baconandeggs
"If you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else?" #foodforthought #lovethyself #rupaul #humpdaythoughts